RYE, N.Y. -- Eastbound trains on the New Haven Line are not stopping at Rye, Port Chester, Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside and Old Greenwich because of wire damage, Metro-North said on its website Thursday evening.
Customers wishing to access those stations must travel to Stamford for westbound local service to those stations.
Customers at these stations wishing to go eastbound should take a westbound train to New Rochelle for eastbound service to the destination.
The problems are due to wire damage in the vicinity of Rye, Metro-North said.
Customers should anticipate delays in both directions and listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 5 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn