WILTON, Conn. -- Yankee Gas Services is set to make a presentation on expansion plans in Wilton on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Yankee Gas will hold the presentation at 7:30 p.m. at the Wilton Library's Brubeck Center as part of a community outreach program.
"Route plans for the gas line, project timing and other details of this natural gas expansion project will be presented by Yankee Gas executives," representatives said. "All citizens and village property owners are welcome and encouraged to attend this Yankee Gas presentation."
The Wilton Board of Selectmen voted not to go forward with the planned Yankee Gas line investment project in February 2013 as town officials heard that it may cost the town more than originally planned.
The Board of Selectmen voted in February 2013 to cancel a March 2013 special town meeting to get voter approval for funds to help pay for the installation of conduits and other network project costs to bring natural gas to the town.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton