STAMFORD, Conn. - Daniel Moniz of Stamford died Monday, Aug. 11. He was 78.
Moniz was born Dec. 28, 1935, in New Bedford, Mass., to Marianno and Mary (Furtado) Moniz. He worked for the Wilton Board of Education as a custodian for many years.
Moniz is survived by his wife, Frances (Pope) Moniz; son, Brian Moniz; sister, Hilda Boucher (Roland) of New Bedford; sisters-in-law, Janet Moniz and Dot Moniz; a grandson; two great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his parents; twin brother, Donald Moniz; brother, George Moniz; and sisters, Evelyn Rosa, Mary Silveira and Irene Lewis.
All services will be conducted in private.
For more information, visit www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Target, With Four Fairfield County Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs