STAMFORD, Conn. - Daniel Moniz of Stamford died Monday, Aug. 11. He was 78.
Moniz was born Dec. 28, 1935, in New Bedford, Mass., to Marianno and Mary (Furtado) Moniz. He worked for the Wilton Board of Education as a custodian for many years.
Moniz is survived by his wife, Frances (Pope) Moniz; son, Brian Moniz; sister, Hilda Boucher (Roland) of New Bedford; sisters-in-law, Janet Moniz and Dot Moniz; a grandson; two great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his parents; twin brother, Donald Moniz; brother, George Moniz; and sisters, Evelyn Rosa, Mary Silveira and Irene Lewis.
All services will be conducted in private.
For more information, visit www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 4 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts