WILTON, Conn. - Flora L. Mazzucco of Wilton died Aug. 7. She was 66.
Mazzucco was born in Italy, and was the daughter of Raffaele and Ida Leopardi. She worked as a language and literature instructor since 1971 at Brien McMahon High School, Greenwich High School and Sacred Heart University.
Mazzucco is survived by her husband, Benedetto Mazzucco; daughters, LoriAnn Turtiainen and Loredana Durlester; five grandchildren; brothers, Donato and Dino Leopardi; sister, Gabriella Cassaniti; many nieces, nephews; and in-laws.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 11 at Our Lady of Fatima Church, 229 Danbury Road, Wilton. She will be laid to rest in the family chapel in Italy.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Breast Cancer Alliance, 48 Maple Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830, in memory of Flora Mazzucco.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan