WILTON, Conn. - Flora L. Mazzucco of Wilton died Aug. 7. She was 66.
Mazzucco was born in Italy, and was the daughter of Raffaele and Ida Leopardi. She worked as a language and literature instructor since 1971 at Brien McMahon High School, Greenwich High School and Sacred Heart University.
Mazzucco is survived by her husband, Benedetto Mazzucco; daughters, LoriAnn Turtiainen and Loredana Durlester; five grandchildren; brothers, Donato and Dino Leopardi; sister, Gabriella Cassaniti; many nieces, nephews; and in-laws.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 11 at Our Lady of Fatima Church, 229 Danbury Road, Wilton. She will be laid to rest in the family chapel in Italy.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Breast Cancer Alliance, 48 Maple Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830, in memory of Flora Mazzucco.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Speed Change Lanes Open On I-95 In Norwalk
- 2 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Wilton Holiday Travelers
- 3 Fairfield County's Setti Family Now Stars After Christmas Reality Show Win
- 4 32 Old Farm Road Is The Wilton Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Audubon Connecticut Asks Residents For Information On Killing Of Bald Eagle