WILTON, Conn. - Gerald Samuel Krawitz of Wilton died March 26. He was 70.
Krawitz was born to Margaret and Maurice Krawitz in Bridgeport, and lived almost his entire life in Fairfield County. He graduated from Bordentown Military Institute high school and University of Bridgeport. He started his own certified public accounting practice for over 40 years. He was a member of Congregation Rodeph Sholom and a member of AICPA and the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL).
Krawtz is survived by his wife, Iris; children, Joel (Sheila), Jaime and Cole (Ru); and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 30 at Abraham L Green & Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road in Fairfield, with Rabbi Israel C. Stein officiating, followed by burial in Eintracht Cemetery on Shepherd Road.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News