WILTON, Conn. - Gerald Samuel Krawitz of Wilton died March 26. He was 70.
Krawitz was born to Margaret and Maurice Krawitz in Bridgeport, and lived almost his entire life in Fairfield County. He graduated from Bordentown Military Institute high school and University of Bridgeport. He started his own certified public accounting practice for over 40 years. He was a member of Congregation Rodeph Sholom and a member of AICPA and the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL).
Krawtz is survived by his wife, Iris; children, Joel (Sheila), Jaime and Cole (Ru); and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 30 at Abraham L Green & Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road in Fairfield, with Rabbi Israel C. Stein officiating, followed by burial in Eintracht Cemetery on Shepherd Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton