WILTON, Conn. - Gerald Samuel Krawitz of Wilton died March 26. He was 70.
Krawitz was born to Margaret and Maurice Krawitz in Bridgeport, and lived almost his entire life in Fairfield County. He graduated from Bordentown Military Institute high school and University of Bridgeport. He started his own certified public accounting practice for over 40 years. He was a member of Congregation Rodeph Sholom and a member of AICPA and the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL).
Krawtz is survived by his wife, Iris; children, Joel (Sheila), Jaime and Cole (Ru); and two grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 30 at Abraham L Green & Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road in Fairfield, with Rabbi Israel C. Stein officiating, followed by burial in Eintracht Cemetery on Shepherd Road.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms