WILTON, Conn. - Janet Elaine Nistico, 67, died Thursday, Aug. 28.
Born July 13, 1947, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Stephen “Pete” and Margaret Magyar.
She is survived by her husband, Frank J. Nistico III of Wilton; son Adam Nistico; and her husband's children, Brad McMahon, Dana Nistico and her daughter Lily, and Amy Nistico, her fiancé David Pramer, Jr and their son David E. Pramer III.
Calling hours are 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1, at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 2 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Wilton Center Earns $425K State Grant For Sidewalk Improvements
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead