WILTON, Conn. - Janet Elaine Nistico, 67, died Thursday, Aug. 28.
Born July 13, 1947, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Stephen “Pete” and Margaret Magyar.
She is survived by her husband, Frank J. Nistico III of Wilton; son Adam Nistico; and her husband's children, Brad McMahon, Dana Nistico and her daughter Lily, and Amy Nistico, her fiancé David Pramer, Jr and their son David E. Pramer III.
Calling hours are 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1, at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield