WILTON, Conn. - Janet Elaine Nistico, 67, died Thursday, Aug. 28.
Born July 13, 1947, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Stephen “Pete” and Margaret Magyar.
She is survived by her husband, Frank J. Nistico III of Wilton; son Adam Nistico; and her husband's children, Brad McMahon, Dana Nistico and her daughter Lily, and Amy Nistico, her fiancé David Pramer, Jr and their son David E. Pramer III.
Calling hours are 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1, at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race