WILTON, Conn. - Janet Elaine Nistico, 67, died Thursday, Aug. 28.
Born July 13, 1947, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Stephen “Pete” and Margaret Magyar.
She is survived by her husband, Frank J. Nistico III of Wilton; son Adam Nistico; and her husband's children, Brad McMahon, Dana Nistico and her daughter Lily, and Amy Nistico, her fiancé David Pramer, Jr and their son David E. Pramer III.
Calling hours are 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1, at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says