WILTON, Conn. - Janet Elaine Nistico, 67, died Thursday, Aug. 28.
Born July 13, 1947, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Stephen “Pete” and Margaret Magyar.
She is survived by her husband, Frank J. Nistico III of Wilton; son Adam Nistico; and her husband's children, Brad McMahon, Dana Nistico and her daughter Lily, and Amy Nistico, her fiancé David Pramer, Jr and their son David E. Pramer III.
Calling hours are 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1, at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight