WILTON, Conn. - Pamela Buxton Cole of Wilton died Friday, July 25. She was 50.
Cole was born Dec. 17, 1963, in Virginia, to Russell and Jean Buxton. She worked with Realty Seven in Wilton for nine years.
Cole is survived by her husband, Brian Cole; daughters, Quincy and Jenna; parents; sister, Deborah McLemore, brother, Stephen Buxton; and their spouses and children.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, July 31, at the Wilton Congregational Church located at 70 Ridgefield Road, Wilton.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Norwalk Hospital Foundation, 34 Maple St., c/o Whittingham Cancer Center in honor of Pamela Cole, Norwalk, CT 06856; Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County, 761 Main Ave., No. 114, Norwalk, CT 06851, or Kennedy’s Cord Foundation, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, 333 E. Lancaster Ave. #414, Wynnewood, PA 19096.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'