TRUMBULL, Conn. - Walter V. Fuegner of Trumbull and former longtime Norwalk resident, died May 21. He was 94.
Fuegner was born Oct. 14, 1919, in St. Louis, Mo., he was the son of Harry and Lydia Walters Fuegner. He was a former salesman and distributor for the Frito Lay Company and then worked as a custodian for the Wilton Board of Education. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army serving during World War II and was a member of the American Legion and the DAV.
Fuegner is survived by his son, Paul Fuegner of Norwalk; daughter, Suzanne Smith (Floyd) of Stratford; three grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Florence Blaskovich Fuegner.
There are no visiting hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28 at St. Thomas the Apostle Church with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Employees In Driver's Seat In Improving Economy, Says Wilton Search Firm
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Wilton For Saturday
- 5 Wilton Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday