WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
To the editor:
The League of Women Voters would like to inform all Wilton residents about an important meeting for Metro-North commuters to have the opportunity to meet with Connecticut Department of Transportation Commissioner James Redeker.
The meeting will be held on Feb. 18 at the Pequot Library in Southport from 7:30 to 9 p.m. League of Women Voters of Connecticut board member Jara Burnett will be the moderator.
The purpose of the meeting is to have the commuting public hear from Commissioner Redeker about the steps Metro-North is taking to deal with the recent delays, disruptions and other performance issues, and then be able to ask questions and voice their concerns about the Metro-North performance.
The event will be hosted by The Citizen Transportation Lobby, whose coalition members include the Business Council of Fairfield County, the Commuter Action Group, Transit for Connecticut, CFE, Regional Planning Group, Tri-State Transportation Campaign, and the LWVCT.
For additional information, contact Jara Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
President, League of Women Voters of Wilton
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk