WILTON, Conn. -- An accidental mix of pool and lawn chemicals in a storage cabinet is believed to have caused a fire that damaged a home on Linden Tree Road on March 29, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Fire crews from five different towns brought in water from tankers to put the fire out because no fire hydrants were near the home.
The fire destroyed the home's deck and damaged part of the house. No people were hurt, but the family dog perished in the fire, according to the article.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield