WILTON, Conn. -- An accidental mix of pool and lawn chemicals in a storage cabinet is believed to have caused a fire that damaged a home on Linden Tree Road on March 29, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Fire crews from five different towns brought in water from tankers to put the fire out because no fire hydrants were near the home.
The fire destroyed the home's deck and damaged part of the house. No people were hurt, but the family dog perished in the fire, according to the article.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview