WILTON, Conn. -- An accidental mix of pool and lawn chemicals in a storage cabinet is believed to have caused a fire that damaged a home on Linden Tree Road on March 29, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Fire crews from five different towns brought in water from tankers to put the fire out because no fire hydrants were near the home.
The fire destroyed the home's deck and damaged part of the house. No people were hurt, but the family dog perished in the fire, according to the article.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News