Contact Us
Wilton Daily Voice serves Wilton, CT

Menu

Wilton Daily Voice serves Wilton, CT

Nearby Towns

police & fire

Belden Hill Road Fire In Wilton Was Accidental

Wilton Fire Marshal said a recent fire that damaged a home on Belden HIll Road was accidental.
Wilton Fire Marshal said a recent fire that damaged a home on Belden HIll Road was accidental. Photo Credit: File Photo

WILTON, Conn. -- Fire officials have deemed a recent fire that damaged a Belden Hill Road home as accidental, according to the Wilton Bulletin.

Wilton Fire Marshal Rocco Grosso told the Wilton Bulletin that the fire was caused by an electric space heater that was built into the wall that may have been too close to something that caught or fire, or malfunctioned. No one was injured during the fire, said the Wilton Bulletin.

Click here to read the Wilton Bulletin story.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Wilton Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.