WILTON, Conn. — A 19-year-old Stamford man is the fourth person to be arrested and charged in the November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen, police said.
Angel Rodriguez is accused of helping to steal 14 bottles of liquor totaling $523 from the store Nov. 22, police said. He turned himself in to police on a warrant last Tuesday, March 4, and was charged with conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny, a misdemeanor.
Rodriguez and the three other suspects charged in this incident are also accused of stealing from the store on Dec. 7, police said. In that incident, seven bottles of liquor worth a total of $275 was stolen.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'