WILTON, Conn. — A 19-year-old Stamford man is the fourth person to be arrested and charged in the November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen, police said.
Angel Rodriguez is accused of helping to steal 14 bottles of liquor totaling $523 from the store Nov. 22, police said. He turned himself in to police on a warrant last Tuesday, March 4, and was charged with conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny, a misdemeanor.
Rodriguez and the three other suspects charged in this incident are also accused of stealing from the store on Dec. 7, police said. In that incident, seven bottles of liquor worth a total of $275 was stolen.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal