WILTON, Conn. — A 19-year-old Stamford man is the fourth person to be arrested and charged in the November shoplifting incident at Ancona’s Wines & Liquors in which more than $500 worth of merchandise was stolen, police said.
Angel Rodriguez is accused of helping to steal 14 bottles of liquor totaling $523 from the store Nov. 22, police said. He turned himself in to police on a warrant last Tuesday, March 4, and was charged with conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny, a misdemeanor.
Rodriguez and the three other suspects charged in this incident are also accused of stealing from the store on Dec. 7, police said. In that incident, seven bottles of liquor worth a total of $275 was stolen.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach