WILTON, Conn. — A 51-year-old Greenwich woman turned herself in to Wilton police last week on a warrant charging her with drunken driving in connection with a Dec. 8 head-on collision on Route 7, police say.
Police say Hermina Hale was driving north on Route 7 when her 1998 Honda Accord crossed the double-yellow center line and drove head-on into a 2011 Chevy Silverado pickup truck.
The accident sent Hale and the other driver to the hospital, police say. During the investigation, police obtained a warrant for Hale’s medical records, which showed her blood-alcohol content on the night of the accident measured 0.10, police say. The legal blood-alcohol limit in Connecticut is 0.08.
Hale was released on a promise to appear in court on Jan. 24.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman