WILTON, Conn. — A 34-year-old woman who worked as a home health care aide in Wilton was arrested last week and charged with stealing more than $12,000 from the senior citizen she cared for, police say.
Tamara Gordon, an East Haven resident, is accused of using the patient’s credit card to make numerous unauthorized purchases, police say. In all, Gordon charged more than $12,000 to the patient's card, police say.
Gordon was arrested Friday, Jan. 31, on a warrant. She was charged with second-degree larceny, a felony, and held on $25,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm