WILTON, Conn. — A 34-year-old woman who worked as a home health care aide in Wilton was arrested last week and charged with stealing more than $12,000 from the senior citizen she cared for, police say.
Tamara Gordon, an East Haven resident, is accused of using the patient’s credit card to make numerous unauthorized purchases, police say. In all, Gordon charged more than $12,000 to the patient's card, police say.
Gordon was arrested Friday, Jan. 31, on a warrant. She was charged with second-degree larceny, a felony, and held on $25,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview