WILTON, Conn. — A 34-year-old woman who worked as a home health care aide in Wilton was arrested last week and charged with stealing more than $12,000 from the senior citizen she cared for, police say.
Tamara Gordon, an East Haven resident, is accused of using the patient’s credit card to make numerous unauthorized purchases, police say. In all, Gordon charged more than $12,000 to the patient's card, police say.
Gordon was arrested Friday, Jan. 31, on a warrant. She was charged with second-degree larceny, a felony, and held on $25,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton