WILTON, Conn. — A 34-year-old woman who worked as a home health care aide in Wilton was arrested last week and charged with stealing more than $12,000 from the senior citizen she cared for, police say.
Tamara Gordon, an East Haven resident, is accused of using the patient’s credit card to make numerous unauthorized purchases, police say. In all, Gordon charged more than $12,000 to the patient's card, police say.
Gordon was arrested Friday, Jan. 31, on a warrant. She was charged with second-degree larceny, a felony, and held on $25,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton