WILTON, Conn. — A 34-year-old woman who worked as a home health care aide in Wilton was arrested last week and charged with stealing more than $12,000 from the senior citizen she cared for, police say.
Tamara Gordon, an East Haven resident, is accused of using the patient’s credit card to make numerous unauthorized purchases, police say. In all, Gordon charged more than $12,000 to the patient's card, police say.
Gordon was arrested Friday, Jan. 31, on a warrant. She was charged with second-degree larceny, a felony, and held on $25,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow