WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Target, With Four Fairfield County Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs