WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Wilton Girl Scout Earns Gold Award For Animal Adoption Project