WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity