WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts