WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued