WILTON, Conn. – Jewelry with an estimated value of more than $25,000 was stolen from a Spruce Meadow Court home over the weekend, Wilton police said.
The owner arrived home at 10:55 p.m. Saturday to find drawers and jewelry boxes disturbed, police said. Officers said it appeared that the burglars forced their way into the home and ransacked it. While police didn’t have an exact value for stolen jewelry, it was believed to be more than $25,000.
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Wilton's Memorial Day
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party