WILTON, Conn. -- A fire heavily damaged a two-car garage but spared the home it is attached to late Thursday on Hurlbutt Street in Wilton, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The fire was discovered at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday at 379 Hurlbutt St., the Bulletin said. No one was injured in the blaze, and the house sustained no damage, the story said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, the Bulletin said.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News