WILTON, Conn. -- A fire heavily damaged a two-car garage but spared the home it is attached to late Thursday on Hurlbutt Street in Wilton, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The fire was discovered at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday at 379 Hurlbutt St., the Bulletin said. No one was injured in the blaze, and the house sustained no damage, the story said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, the Bulletin said.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Wilton Girl Scout Earns Gold Award For Animal Adoption Project