WILTON, Conn. -- A fire heavily damaged a two-car garage but spared the home it is attached to late Thursday on Hurlbutt Street in Wilton, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The fire was discovered at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday at 379 Hurlbutt St., the Bulletin said. No one was injured in the blaze, and the house sustained no damage, the story said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, the Bulletin said.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You