WILTON, Conn. -- A fire heavily damaged a two-car garage but spared the home it is attached to late Thursday on Hurlbutt Street in Wilton, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The fire was discovered at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday at 379 Hurlbutt St., the Bulletin said. No one was injured in the blaze, and the house sustained no damage, the story said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, the Bulletin said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton