WILTON, Conn. -- A fire heavily damaged a two-car garage but spared the home it is attached to late Thursday on Hurlbutt Street in Wilton, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The fire was discovered at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday at 379 Hurlbutt St., the Bulletin said. No one was injured in the blaze, and the house sustained no damage, the story said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, the Bulletin said.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced