BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A lawyer for a local family says a Bridgeport man who worked as a preschool aide and was arrested on child pornography charges also inappropriately touched a child in his care in January 2013, according to NBC Connecticut.
Wilton school officials have said students were not in danger with Eric Von Kohorn, 33, a Bridgeport resident who was arrested Aug. 20 and charged with first-degree possession of child pornography and promoting a minor in an obscene performance.
He worked as a paraprofessional at the Miller-Driscoll School and resigned in June, after the school system learned of a police investigation.
But lawyer Paul Slager, of Silver Golub & Teitell, said in a statement that Eric Von Kohorn inappropriately touched a preschooler while helping the child in the bathroom in January 2013, NBC Connecticut reported.
Read the full story here at the NBC Connecticut website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms