BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A lawyer for a local family says a Bridgeport man who worked as a preschool aide and was arrested on child pornography charges also inappropriately touched a child in his care in January 2013, according to NBC Connecticut.
Wilton school officials have said students were not in danger with Eric Von Kohorn, 33, a Bridgeport resident who was arrested Aug. 20 and charged with first-degree possession of child pornography and promoting a minor in an obscene performance.
He worked as a paraprofessional at the Miller-Driscoll School and resigned in June, after the school system learned of a police investigation.
But lawyer Paul Slager, of Silver Golub & Teitell, said in a statement that Eric Von Kohorn inappropriately touched a preschooler while helping the child in the bathroom in January 2013, NBC Connecticut reported.
Read the full story here at the NBC Connecticut website.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced