BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A lawyer for a local family says a Bridgeport man who worked as a preschool aide and was arrested on child pornography charges also inappropriately touched a child in his care in January 2013, according to NBC Connecticut.
Wilton school officials have said students were not in danger with Eric Von Kohorn, 33, a Bridgeport resident who was arrested Aug. 20 and charged with first-degree possession of child pornography and promoting a minor in an obscene performance.
He worked as a paraprofessional at the Miller-Driscoll School and resigned in June, after the school system learned of a police investigation.
But lawyer Paul Slager, of Silver Golub & Teitell, said in a statement that Eric Von Kohorn inappropriately touched a preschooler while helping the child in the bathroom in January 2013, NBC Connecticut reported.
Read the full story here at the NBC Connecticut website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title