WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man is in critical condition after being injured in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday evening in Wilton.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, police said, without yielding to traffic when his vehicle collided with a northbound vehicle being driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still are investigating the accident. Traffic on Westport Road between Dudley and Chestnut Hill roads was blocked for more than four hours while officers investigated the scene.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton