WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man is in critical condition after being injured in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday evening in Wilton.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, police said, without yielding to traffic when his vehicle collided with a northbound vehicle being driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still are investigating the accident. Traffic on Westport Road between Dudley and Chestnut Hill roads was blocked for more than four hours while officers investigated the scene.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'