WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man is in critical condition after being injured in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday evening in Wilton.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, police said, without yielding to traffic when his vehicle collided with a northbound vehicle being driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still are investigating the accident. Traffic on Westport Road between Dudley and Chestnut Hill roads was blocked for more than four hours while officers investigated the scene.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'