WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man is in critical condition after being injured in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday evening in Wilton.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, police said, without yielding to traffic when his vehicle collided with a northbound vehicle being driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still are investigating the accident. Traffic on Westport Road between Dudley and Chestnut Hill roads was blocked for more than four hours while officers investigated the scene.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield