WILTON, Conn. – A Norwalk man is in critical condition after being injured in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday evening in Wilton.
John Skehan, 51, of Field Street, was heading out of the driveway at 145 Westport Road near Downe Lane and Wilton Hunt at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, police said, without yielding to traffic when his vehicle collided with a northbound vehicle being driven by Matthew Fleisher, 19, of Rivergate Drive, Wilton.
Police still are investigating the accident. Traffic on Westport Road between Dudley and Chestnut Hill roads was blocked for more than four hours while officers investigated the scene.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Family Wins 'Great Christmas Light Fight' ABC-TV Show
- 2 New Speed Change Lanes Open On I-95 In Norwalk
- 3 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Wilton Holiday Travelers
- 4 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Wilton On Christmas Eve
- 5 Fairfield County's Setti Family Now Stars After Christmas Reality Show Win