WILTON, Conn. – A 46-year-old man accused of exposing himself to a 15-year-old girl after a Wilton house party turned himself in to police Monday on a warrant, police said.
After a party at a Belden Hill Road home on June 16, Vincent Waldron, of Floral Park, N.Y., and many others spent the night at the residence, police said.
The next morning, the teen girl reported waking up to her ear being licked by Waldron, the arrest report said. The girl also reported that Waldron went on to expose his genitals and touch himself in a sexual manner, the report said.
Waldron was charged with risk of injury to a minor, a felony. He was also charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct, misdemeanors.
Unable to post $2,500 bond, Waldron was held overnight and scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton