WILTON, Conn. – A 46-year-old man accused of exposing himself to a 15-year-old girl after a Wilton house party turned himself in to police Monday on a warrant, police said.
After a party at a Belden Hill Road home on June 16, Vincent Waldron, of Floral Park, N.Y., and many others spent the night at the residence, police said.
The next morning, the teen girl reported waking up to her ear being licked by Waldron, the arrest report said. The girl also reported that Waldron went on to expose his genitals and touch himself in a sexual manner, the report said.
Waldron was charged with risk of injury to a minor, a felony. He was also charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct, misdemeanors.
Unable to post $2,500 bond, Waldron was held overnight and scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton