WILTON, Conn. – A 46-year-old man accused of exposing himself to a 15-year-old girl after a Wilton house party turned himself in to police Monday on a warrant, police said.
After a party at a Belden Hill Road home on June 16, Vincent Waldron, of Floral Park, N.Y., and many others spent the night at the residence, police said.
The next morning, the teen girl reported waking up to her ear being licked by Waldron, the arrest report said. The girl also reported that Waldron went on to expose his genitals and touch himself in a sexual manner, the report said.
Waldron was charged with risk of injury to a minor, a felony. He was also charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct, misdemeanors.
Unable to post $2,500 bond, Waldron was held overnight and scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Wilton Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow