WILTON, Conn. – A 46-year-old man accused of exposing himself to a 15-year-old girl after a Wilton house party turned himself in to police Monday on a warrant, police said.
After a party at a Belden Hill Road home on June 16, Vincent Waldron, of Floral Park, N.Y., and many others spent the night at the residence, police said.
The next morning, the teen girl reported waking up to her ear being licked by Waldron, the arrest report said. The girl also reported that Waldron went on to expose his genitals and touch himself in a sexual manner, the report said.
Waldron was charged with risk of injury to a minor, a felony. He was also charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct, misdemeanors.
Unable to post $2,500 bond, Waldron was held overnight and scheduled to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News