WILTON, Conn. – A wood chipper parked behind a Route 7 business was reported stolen last week, Wilton police said.
The 1997 Brush Bandit chipper was stored behind 388 Danbury Road on the afternoon of Nov. 21, police said. The chipper’s owner told police it was not there two days later.
The chipper, painted green, is valued at about $8,000. The machine was reported missing last Wednesday.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield