WILTON, Conn. – A wood chipper parked behind a Route 7 business was reported stolen last week, Wilton police said.
The 1997 Brush Bandit chipper was stored behind 388 Danbury Road on the afternoon of Nov. 21, police said. The chipper’s owner told police it was not there two days later.
The chipper, painted green, is valued at about $8,000. The machine was reported missing last Wednesday.
- 1 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 5 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'