WILTON, Conn. – A wood chipper parked behind a Route 7 business was reported stolen last week, Wilton police said.
The 1997 Brush Bandit chipper was stored behind 388 Danbury Road on the afternoon of Nov. 21, police said. The chipper’s owner told police it was not there two days later.
The chipper, painted green, is valued at about $8,000. The machine was reported missing last Wednesday.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton