WILTON, Conn. – A wood chipper parked behind a Route 7 business was reported stolen last week, Wilton police said.
The 1997 Brush Bandit chipper was stored behind 388 Danbury Road on the afternoon of Nov. 21, police said. The chipper’s owner told police it was not there two days later.
The chipper, painted green, is valued at about $8,000. The machine was reported missing last Wednesday.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight