WILTON, Conn. – A wood chipper parked behind a Route 7 business was reported stolen last week, Wilton police said.
The 1997 Brush Bandit chipper was stored behind 388 Danbury Road on the afternoon of Nov. 21, police said. The chipper’s owner told police it was not there two days later.
The chipper, painted green, is valued at about $8,000. The machine was reported missing last Wednesday.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts