EASTON, Conn. – Police arrested an Easton man after he tried to get a knife through a security checkpoint on Wednesday at LaGuardia Airport in New York, according to a story on blogctnews.com.
Richard Johnson, 49, as charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, the report said. He was booked for a flight to North Carolina. Read the story here.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website