EASTON, Conn. – Police arrested an Easton man after he tried to get a knife through a security checkpoint on Wednesday at LaGuardia Airport in New York, according to a story on blogctnews.com.
Richard Johnson, 49, as charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, the report said. He was booked for a flight to North Carolina. Read the story here.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You