WILTON, Conn. — A 58-year-old Wilton man and his 21-year-old daughter were arrested last week after police say a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
Katherine Apuzzo is accused of slapping her father, Joseph Apuzzo, who in turn is accused of grabbing his daughter by the shoulders, according to the police report. The argument occurred at their Sturges Ridge Road home shortly after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, police say.
Both were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. They were released on a promise to appear in court on Feb. 13.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton