WILTON, Conn. — A 58-year-old Wilton man and his 21-year-old daughter were arrested last week after police say a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
Katherine Apuzzo is accused of slapping her father, Joseph Apuzzo, who in turn is accused of grabbing his daughter by the shoulders, according to the police report. The argument occurred at their Sturges Ridge Road home shortly after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, police say.
Both were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. They were released on a promise to appear in court on Feb. 13.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'