WILTON, Conn. — A 58-year-old Wilton man and his 21-year-old daughter were arrested last week after police say a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
Katherine Apuzzo is accused of slapping her father, Joseph Apuzzo, who in turn is accused of grabbing his daughter by the shoulders, according to the police report. The argument occurred at their Sturges Ridge Road home shortly after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, police say.
Both were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. They were released on a promise to appear in court on Feb. 13.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday