WILTON, Conn. — A 58-year-old Wilton man and his 21-year-old daughter were arrested last week after police say a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
Katherine Apuzzo is accused of slapping her father, Joseph Apuzzo, who in turn is accused of grabbing his daughter by the shoulders, according to the police report. The argument occurred at their Sturges Ridge Road home shortly after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, police say.
Both were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. They were released on a promise to appear in court on Feb. 13.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton