WILTON, Conn. — A 58-year-old Wilton man and his 21-year-old daughter were arrested last week after police say a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
Katherine Apuzzo is accused of slapping her father, Joseph Apuzzo, who in turn is accused of grabbing his daughter by the shoulders, according to the police report. The argument occurred at their Sturges Ridge Road home shortly after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, police say.
Both were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. They were released on a promise to appear in court on Feb. 13.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 4 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury