WILTON, Conn. – Two men are facing larceny and burglary charges in connection with a burglary at a Valeview Road home last June, Wilton Police said.
Joshua Rivera, 19, and Nelson Rivera, 21, both of 380 Churchill Road, Trumbull, were charged with second-degree burglary, a felony, and sixth-degree larceny, a misdemeanor Monday. Police said they arrested the two on warrants at Norwalk Superior Court. Both were already in custody of the state corrections department.
Police said the men were involved in a burglary at a Valeview Road Home in the early morning hours of June 18. Police said the home was forcibly entered while the family residing there was sleeping.
Several items were taken from the Valeview Road home, police said, including a wallet containing cash, credit cards and personal effects along and two cell phones.
Both men were ordered held on $10,000 bond. According to state court records, they are scheduled to appear on Dec. 13 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk