WILTON, Conn. -- A continuing dispute boundary dispute between two Wilton neighbors has led police to arrest both parties involved, police said.
Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, and Steve Campbell, of 2 Lennon Lane, were each charged with disorderly conduct Saturday, police said.
The neighbors have had issues about the property line and an easement through Sullivan's property that allows residents at 2 Lennon Lane to access the back of the their property, police say.
On Saturday, Sullivan was videotaping Campbell and at one point, her camera came into contact with Campbell's face, police said.
Campbell grabbed the camera, waited for police to arrive and then handed the camera to the officer, police said.
Lt. Donald Wakeman said Campbell wanted to ensure that video of the incident remained on the camera. However, Wakeman said, the camera was Sullivan's property and, therefore, Campbell was also charged.
Police have been called to the properties a number of times in the past year, Wakeman said, including late last month when police charged Sullivan with first-degree criminal trespass for entering 2 Lennon Lane.
Sullivan and Campbell were each released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Norwalk on June 24.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight