WILTON, Conn. – A Wilton man accused of scratching an expletive on a car parked at Wilton High School is facing a criminal mischief charge from Wilton Police.
John Luse, 18, of Raymond Lane, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Police said Luse keyed a car parked in a Wilton High parking lot, etching an expletive on the vehicle. Police said Luse originally denied doing it, but later confessed. Repairs to the car cost $985. Luse is scheduled to appear on Jan. 28 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts