WILTON, Conn. – A Wilton man accused of scratching an expletive on a car parked at Wilton High School is facing a criminal mischief charge from Wilton Police.
John Luse, 18, of Raymond Lane, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Police said Luse keyed a car parked in a Wilton High parking lot, etching an expletive on the vehicle. Police said Luse originally denied doing it, but later confessed. Repairs to the car cost $985. Luse is scheduled to appear on Jan. 28 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday