WILTON, Conn. – A Wilton man accused of scratching an expletive on a car parked at Wilton High School is facing a criminal mischief charge from Wilton Police.
John Luse, 18, of Raymond Lane, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Police said Luse keyed a car parked in a Wilton High parking lot, etching an expletive on the vehicle. Police said Luse originally denied doing it, but later confessed. Repairs to the car cost $985. Luse is scheduled to appear on Jan. 28 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Police Department Promotes Woman To Detective In Historic First