WILTON, Conn. – A Wilton man accused of scratching an expletive on a car parked at Wilton High School is facing a criminal mischief charge from Wilton Police.
John Luse, 18, of Raymond Lane, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Police said Luse keyed a car parked in a Wilton High parking lot, etching an expletive on the vehicle. Police said Luse originally denied doing it, but later confessed. Repairs to the car cost $985. Luse is scheduled to appear on Jan. 28 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Wilton Police Assist In Arrest Of Bar Owner Accused Of Serving Minors
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million