WILTON, Conn. – A Wilton man accused of scratching an expletive on a car parked at Wilton High School is facing a criminal mischief charge from Wilton Police.
John Luse, 18, of Raymond Lane, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Police said Luse keyed a car parked in a Wilton High parking lot, etching an expletive on the vehicle. Police said Luse originally denied doing it, but later confessed. Repairs to the car cost $985. Luse is scheduled to appear on Jan. 28 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed