WILTON, Conn. – A music teacher at Wilton’s Cider Mill Elementary School was fatally shot at her New Fairfield home, reports say.
According to the Hartford Courant, state police report that Robert Bell, 63, was charged in the death of his wife, Svetlana Bell, 47, Saturday night.
Bell was accused of shooting his wife four times in the chest following an altercation at the couple’s home. He then called police requesting an ambulance around 7 p.m.
Bell is being charged with first-degree manslaughter with a firearm and disorderly conduct. He is due to appear at Danbury Superior Court Monday.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Wilton