WILTON, Conn. – A music teacher at Wilton’s Cider Mill Elementary School was fatally shot at her New Fairfield home, reports say.
According to the Hartford Courant, state police report that Robert Bell, 63, was charged in the death of his wife, Svetlana Bell, 47, Saturday night.
Bell was accused of shooting his wife four times in the chest following an altercation at the couple’s home. He then called police requesting an ambulance around 7 p.m.
Bell is being charged with first-degree manslaughter with a firearm and disorderly conduct. He is due to appear at Danbury Superior Court Monday.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News