WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on Monday, April 14, on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine, according to ctnews.com.
Craig Wood, 44, was at the courthouse because he filed a lawsuit against other physical therapists in his practice who were trying to force him out of the company, ctnews.com reported.
Wood triggered metal detectors upon entering the courthouse, and a follow-up search turned up a pen cap in his sock, the report said. Inside the pen cap was a red baggie containing a white powder. A trooper's test of the substance came back positive for crystal methamphetamine, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity