WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on Monday, April 14, on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine, according to ctnews.com.
Craig Wood, 44, was at the courthouse because he filed a lawsuit against other physical therapists in his practice who were trying to force him out of the company, ctnews.com reported.
Wood triggered metal detectors upon entering the courthouse, and a follow-up search turned up a pen cap in his sock, the report said. Inside the pen cap was a red baggie containing a white powder. A trooper's test of the substance came back positive for crystal methamphetamine, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'