WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on Monday, April 14, on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine, according to ctnews.com.
Craig Wood, 44, was at the courthouse because he filed a lawsuit against other physical therapists in his practice who were trying to force him out of the company, ctnews.com reported.
Wood triggered metal detectors upon entering the courthouse, and a follow-up search turned up a pen cap in his sock, the report said. Inside the pen cap was a red baggie containing a white powder. A trooper's test of the substance came back positive for crystal methamphetamine, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview