WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton police say they believe a sharp spike in crime in town is the result of a growing narcotics problem in the region, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Property crimes in Wilton rose dramatically in 2013, reversing a 10-year run of decline. Burglaries jumped from 17 in 2012 to 58 in 2013. Larcenies also saw an increase of 39 reported incidents, The Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller