WILTON, Conn., -- The Wilton and Norwalk Police Departments will be conducting a DUI checkpoint on Friday beginning in the evening and extending into early Saturday morning.
The checkpoint will be set up on Danbury Road and signs will be posted in the area advising of the checkpoint.
A grant was received to fund 75 percent of the cost of the officers. The checkpoint is being conducted with the state and federal DUI enforcement program in operation around the Labor Day weekend: Drunk Driving. Over The Limit. Under Arrest
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield