WILTON, Conn., -- The Wilton and Norwalk Police Departments will be conducting a DUI checkpoint on Friday beginning in the evening and extending into early Saturday morning.
The checkpoint will be set up on Danbury Road and signs will be posted in the area advising of the checkpoint.
A grant was received to fund 75 percent of the cost of the officers. The checkpoint is being conducted with the state and federal DUI enforcement program in operation around the Labor Day weekend: Drunk Driving. Over The Limit. Under Arrest
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News