WILTON, Conn., -- The Wilton and Norwalk Police Departments will be conducting a DUI checkpoint on Friday beginning in the evening and extending into early Saturday morning.
The checkpoint will be set up on Danbury Road and signs will be posted in the area advising of the checkpoint.
A grant was received to fund 75 percent of the cost of the officers. The checkpoint is being conducted with the state and federal DUI enforcement program in operation around the Labor Day weekend: Drunk Driving. Over The Limit. Under Arrest
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 National Weather Service: Wilton's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach