WILTON, Conn., -- The Wilton and Norwalk Police Departments will be conducting a DUI checkpoint on Friday beginning in the evening and extending into early Saturday morning.
The checkpoint will be set up on Danbury Road and signs will be posted in the area advising of the checkpoint.
A grant was received to fund 75 percent of the cost of the officers. The checkpoint is being conducted with the state and federal DUI enforcement program in operation around the Labor Day weekend: Drunk Driving. Over The Limit. Under Arrest
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo