WILTON, Conn., -- The Wilton and Norwalk Police Departments will be conducting a DUI checkpoint on Friday beginning in the evening and extending into early Saturday morning.
The checkpoint will be set up on Danbury Road and signs will be posted in the area advising of the checkpoint.
A grant was received to fund 75 percent of the cost of the officers. The checkpoint is being conducted with the state and federal DUI enforcement program in operation around the Labor Day weekend: Drunk Driving. Over The Limit. Under Arrest
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'