WILTON, Conn. -- Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
About 9 p.m. Saturday, April 12, a surveillance camera recorded two unknown persons at the back of the store at 108 Old Ridgefield Road, police said.
They appeared to pour an unknown type of liquid onto the pavement and set it on fire, police said.
The two suspects ran off when a car entered the area, police said.
The incident, described as criminal mischief, remained under police investigation.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts