WILTON, Conn. -- Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
About 9 p.m. Saturday, April 12, a surveillance camera recorded two unknown persons at the back of the store at 108 Old Ridgefield Road, police said.
They appeared to pour an unknown type of liquid onto the pavement and set it on fire, police said.
The two suspects ran off when a car entered the area, police said.
The incident, described as criminal mischief, remained under police investigation.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday