WILTON, Conn. -- Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
About 9 p.m. Saturday, April 12, a surveillance camera recorded two unknown persons at the back of the store at 108 Old Ridgefield Road, police said.
They appeared to pour an unknown type of liquid onto the pavement and set it on fire, police said.
The two suspects ran off when a car entered the area, police said.
The incident, described as criminal mischief, remained under police investigation.
- 1 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Health Care Providers Face Threat Of Ebola