WILTON, Conn. -- Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
About 9 p.m. Saturday, April 12, a surveillance camera recorded two unknown persons at the back of the store at 108 Old Ridgefield Road, police said.
They appeared to pour an unknown type of liquid onto the pavement and set it on fire, police said.
The two suspects ran off when a car entered the area, police said.
The incident, described as criminal mischief, remained under police investigation.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night