WILTON, Conn. -- Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
About 9 p.m. Saturday, April 12, a surveillance camera recorded two unknown persons at the back of the store at 108 Old Ridgefield Road, police said.
They appeared to pour an unknown type of liquid onto the pavement and set it on fire, police said.
The two suspects ran off when a car entered the area, police said.
The incident, described as criminal mischief, remained under police investigation.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview