WILTON, Conn. – The theft of prescription medicines from a parked car was being investigated by Wilton Police.
A woman went to the Wilton CVS Pharmacy on the afternoon of Jan. 17 to pick up two bottles of prescription drugs, police said. The woman left the drugs on the passenger’s seat of her car and went to the Wilton Starbucks, police said.
She discovered the drugs were missing when she got home, police said. Police did not identify the drugs taken but said they were not narcotics.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County