WILTON, Conn. – The theft of prescription medicines from a parked car was being investigated by Wilton Police.
A woman went to the Wilton CVS Pharmacy on the afternoon of Jan. 17 to pick up two bottles of prescription drugs, police said. The woman left the drugs on the passenger’s seat of her car and went to the Wilton Starbucks, police said.
She discovered the drugs were missing when she got home, police said. Police did not identify the drugs taken but said they were not narcotics.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight