WILTON, Conn. – The theft of prescription medicines from a parked car was being investigated by Wilton Police.
A woman went to the Wilton CVS Pharmacy on the afternoon of Jan. 17 to pick up two bottles of prescription drugs, police said. The woman left the drugs on the passenger’s seat of her car and went to the Wilton Starbucks, police said.
She discovered the drugs were missing when she got home, police said. Police did not identify the drugs taken but said they were not narcotics.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk