WILTON, Conn. – The theft of prescription medicines from a parked car was being investigated by Wilton Police.
A woman went to the Wilton CVS Pharmacy on the afternoon of Jan. 17 to pick up two bottles of prescription drugs, police said. The woman left the drugs on the passenger’s seat of her car and went to the Wilton Starbucks, police said.
She discovered the drugs were missing when she got home, police said. Police did not identify the drugs taken but said they were not narcotics.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard