WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Selectmen recently approved a non-emergency mutual aid agreement that may include up to six towns, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The agreement, which has also been signed by Norwalk and New Canaan, could also be signed by Darien, Weston and Westport. It would give police chiefs the ability to call for assistance for incidents such as car accident investigations or traffic enforcement, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts