WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Selectmen recently approved a non-emergency mutual aid agreement that may include up to six towns, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The agreement, which has also been signed by Norwalk and New Canaan, could also be signed by Darien, Weston and Westport. It would give police chiefs the ability to call for assistance for incidents such as car accident investigations or traffic enforcement, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 National Weather Service: Wilton's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach