WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Selectmen recently approved a non-emergency mutual aid agreement that may include up to six towns, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The agreement, which has also been signed by Norwalk and New Canaan, could also be signed by Darien, Weston and Westport. It would give police chiefs the ability to call for assistance for incidents such as car accident investigations or traffic enforcement, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted