WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Selectmen recently approved a non-emergency mutual aid agreement that may include up to six towns, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The agreement, which has also been signed by Norwalk and New Canaan, could also be signed by Darien, Weston and Westport. It would give police chiefs the ability to call for assistance for incidents such as car accident investigations or traffic enforcement, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades