WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Board of Selectmen recently approved a non-emergency mutual aid agreement that may include up to six towns, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The agreement, which has also been signed by Norwalk and New Canaan, could also be signed by Darien, Weston and Westport. It would give police chiefs the ability to call for assistance for incidents such as car accident investigations or traffic enforcement, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 4 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton