WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton woman who had been told repeatedly by officers not to enter her neighbor’s property did so again Thursday evening, police said.
Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, was subsequently arrested and charged with first-degree criminal trespass. She was released on a promise to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on June 2.
Also on the police blotter in Wilton:
A Norwalk man was almost three times the legal blood-alcohol limit when he was pulled over by Wilton Police on an erratic driving complaint early Saturday, police said. Pablo Diaz, 33, of 394 Main Ave., was held on $1,000 bond on charges of driving under the influence, no driver’s license, no insurance and failing to remain in a lane, police said. His blood alcohol concentration was .22 -- the legal limit is .08, police said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'