WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton woman who had been told repeatedly by officers not to enter her neighbor’s property did so again Thursday evening, police said.
Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, was subsequently arrested and charged with first-degree criminal trespass. She was released on a promise to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on June 2.
Also on the police blotter in Wilton:
A Norwalk man was almost three times the legal blood-alcohol limit when he was pulled over by Wilton Police on an erratic driving complaint early Saturday, police said. Pablo Diaz, 33, of 394 Main Ave., was held on $1,000 bond on charges of driving under the influence, no driver’s license, no insurance and failing to remain in a lane, police said. His blood alcohol concentration was .22 -- the legal limit is .08, police said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton