WILTON, Conn. -- A Wilton woman who had been told repeatedly by officers not to enter her neighbor’s property did so again Thursday evening, police said.
Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, was subsequently arrested and charged with first-degree criminal trespass. She was released on a promise to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on June 2.
Also on the police blotter in Wilton:
A Norwalk man was almost three times the legal blood-alcohol limit when he was pulled over by Wilton Police on an erratic driving complaint early Saturday, police said. Pablo Diaz, 33, of 394 Main Ave., was held on $1,000 bond on charges of driving under the influence, no driver’s license, no insurance and failing to remain in a lane, police said. His blood alcohol concentration was .22 -- the legal limit is .08, police said.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead