WILTON, Conn. — A 27-year-old Bridgeport woman turned herself in to police last week on a warrant charging her in a domestic incident that occurred at Mrs. Green’s Natural Market in Wilton, where she was employed, police said.
Carress Ramsey is accused of assaulting her ex-boyfriend, who was also a store employee, back in January, police said. She surrendered on March 11 and was charged with breach of peace, third-degree assault and violating a protective order.
Ramsey was released on a promise to appear in court on March 12. Her next court date is set for April 9.
“Mrs. Green’s holds the health and safety of its customers and workers in the highest regard," said John Collins, a spokesperson for Mrs. Green’s Natural Market. "We are currently conducting an internal review and will make sure we take every step to keep our patrons and workers safe.”
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield