WILTON, Conn. — A 27-year-old Bridgeport woman turned herself in to police last week on a warrant charging her in a domestic incident that occurred at Mrs. Green’s Natural Market in Wilton, where she was employed, police said.
Carress Ramsey is accused of assaulting her ex-boyfriend, who was also a store employee, back in January, police said. She surrendered on March 11 and was charged with breach of peace, third-degree assault and violating a protective order.
Ramsey was released on a promise to appear in court on March 12. Her next court date is set for April 9.
“Mrs. Green’s holds the health and safety of its customers and workers in the highest regard," said John Collins, a spokesperson for Mrs. Green’s Natural Market. "We are currently conducting an internal review and will make sure we take every step to keep our patrons and workers safe.”
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton
- 5 Warmer Temps Bring Threat Of Storms For Wilton