WILTON, Conn. — A 27-year-old Bridgeport woman turned herself in to police last week on a warrant charging her in a domestic incident that occurred at Mrs. Green’s Natural Market in Wilton, where she was employed, police said.
Carress Ramsey is accused of assaulting her ex-boyfriend, who was also a store employee, back in January, police said. She surrendered on March 11 and was charged with breach of peace, third-degree assault and violating a protective order.
Ramsey was released on a promise to appear in court on March 12. Her next court date is set for April 9.
“Mrs. Green’s holds the health and safety of its customers and workers in the highest regard," said John Collins, a spokesperson for Mrs. Green’s Natural Market. "We are currently conducting an internal review and will make sure we take every step to keep our patrons and workers safe.”
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal