WILTON, Conn. -- A 20-year-old woman was arrested in connection with a Thursday, March 27, crash involving a Norwalk school bus in Wilton that sent two people to the hospital, according to The Hour.
Cassandra Orr, of Seymour, was charged with reckless driving after causing a chain-reaction crash, police told The Hour.
Orr and one student on the school bus, which was carrying students from West Rocks Middle School, were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, The Hour said.
The accident occurred at 3:45 p.m. off Route 33/Westport Road near Poplar Plains Road in Wilton near the Westport border, closing the roadway.
Read the full story here at the website of The Hour.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan