WILTON, Conn. -- A 20-year-old woman was arrested in connection with a Thursday, March 27, crash involving a Norwalk school bus in Wilton that sent two people to the hospital, according to The Hour.
Cassandra Orr, of Seymour, was charged with reckless driving after causing a chain-reaction crash, police told The Hour.
Orr and one student on the school bus, which was carrying students from West Rocks Middle School, were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, The Hour said.
The accident occurred at 3:45 p.m. off Route 33/Westport Road near Poplar Plains Road in Wilton near the Westport border, closing the roadway.
Read the full story here at the website of The Hour.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild