WILTON, Conn. -- A 20-year-old woman was arrested in connection with a Thursday, March 27, crash involving a Norwalk school bus in Wilton that sent two people to the hospital, according to The Hour.
Cassandra Orr, of Seymour, was charged with reckless driving after causing a chain-reaction crash, police told The Hour.
Orr and one student on the school bus, which was carrying students from West Rocks Middle School, were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, The Hour said.
The accident occurred at 3:45 p.m. off Route 33/Westport Road near Poplar Plains Road in Wilton near the Westport border, closing the roadway.
Read the full story here at the website of The Hour.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'