FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Gov. Dannel Malloy made the annual State of the State speech Wednesday afternoon in Hartford.
In it, he spoke about about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The whole text of the speech is attached here, if you missed the live reading.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton