FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Gov. Dannel Malloy made the annual State of the State speech Wednesday afternoon in Hartford.
In it, he spoke about about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The whole text of the speech is attached here, if you missed the live reading.
- 1 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Health Care Providers Face Threat Of Ebola