REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Republican Town Committee has announced its support for candidates for several offices, according to The Redding Pilot.
The Town Committee announced the following endorsements, according to The Redding Pilot:
- governor: Mark Boughton;
- state treasurer: Tim Herbst;
- U.S. Congress, 4th District: John Shaban;
- state Senate, 26th District: Toni Boucher;
- state House 2nd District: Dan Carter; and
- probate judge: Joe Egan.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield