WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Tina Gardner, the Republican registrar of voters in Wilton, reminds all registered Republicans in town to head to the polls. There are a number of primary contests, including the gubernatorial contest between John McKinney and Tom Foley.
The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
Polling stations will be open for all registered Republicans at these locations in town:
- District One: Wilton High School Clune Center
- District Two: Cider Mill School Gym
- District Three: Middlebrook School Gym
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
Voters can also check their polling place here: www.votinginfoproject.org/vit/view/ct_primary_election_2014, a website developed by the Pew Charitable Trusts Voting Information Project in partnership with Google and Microsoft.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You