WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Town Clerk Bettye Ragognetti will retire from her position on Friday, Aug. 1, after 14 years on the job, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ragognetti was previously the executive assistant in the first selectman's office. She was appointed Town Clerk in 2000 by then-First Selectman Paul Hannah, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
Ragognetti plans on spending more time with her family during her retirement, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton