WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Town Clerk Bettye Ragognetti will retire from her position on Friday, Aug. 1, after 14 years on the job, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ragognetti was previously the executive assistant in the first selectman's office. She was appointed Town Clerk in 2000 by then-First Selectman Paul Hannah, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
Ragognetti plans on spending more time with her family during her retirement, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton