WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Town Clerk Bettye Ragognetti will retire from her position on Friday, Aug. 1, after 14 years on the job, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ragognetti was previously the executive assistant in the first selectman's office. She was appointed Town Clerk in 2000 by then-First Selectman Paul Hannah, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
Ragognetti plans on spending more time with her family during her retirement, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller