WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Town Clerk Bettye Ragognetti will retire from her position on Friday, Aug. 1, after 14 years on the job, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ragognetti was previously the executive assistant in the first selectman's office. She was appointed Town Clerk in 2000 by then-First Selectman Paul Hannah, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
Ragognetti plans on spending more time with her family during her retirement, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night