WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Town Clerk Bettye Ragognetti will retire from her position on Friday, Aug. 1, after 14 years on the job, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
Ragognetti was previously the executive assistant in the first selectman's office. She was appointed Town Clerk in 2000 by then-First Selectman Paul Hannah, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
Ragognetti plans on spending more time with her family during her retirement, the Wilton Bulletin said.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News