WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton First Selectman Bill Brennan proposed a 3.74 percent increase in the town's budget for 2014-15 during a meeting on Tuesday, March 25, according to thehour.com.
The $32.1 million budget would be a $1.16 million increase over the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year. One of the largest increases is a proposed additional $50,000 to replenish the community's salt and sand supplies after the brutal winter, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity