WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton First Selectman Bill Brennan proposed a 3.74 percent increase in the town's budget for 2014-15 during a meeting on Tuesday, March 25, according to thehour.com.
The $32.1 million budget would be a $1.16 million increase over the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year. One of the largest increases is a proposed additional $50,000 to replenish the community's salt and sand supplies after the brutal winter, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst