WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton First Selectman Bill Brennan proposed a 3.74 percent increase in the town's budget for 2014-15 during a meeting on Tuesday, March 25, according to thehour.com.
The $32.1 million budget would be a $1.16 million increase over the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year. One of the largest increases is a proposed additional $50,000 to replenish the community's salt and sand supplies after the brutal winter, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton