WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton First Selectman Bill Brennan proposed a 3.74 percent increase in the town's budget for 2014-15 during a meeting on Tuesday, March 25, according to thehour.com.
The $32.1 million budget would be a $1.16 million increase over the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year. One of the largest increases is a proposed additional $50,000 to replenish the community's salt and sand supplies after the brutal winter, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years