WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton First Selectman Bill Brennan proposed a 3.74 percent increase in the town's budget for 2014-15 during a meeting on Tuesday, March 25, according to thehour.com.
The $32.1 million budget would be a $1.16 million increase over the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year. One of the largest increases is a proposed additional $50,000 to replenish the community's salt and sand supplies after the brutal winter, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 5 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'