WILTON, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 20 Cherry Lane listed at $2.12 million is The Wilton Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 7,200 square feet
- six bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.45 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows and security system
- family room with balcony/deck, fireplace, full bath and hardwood floors
- master suite with his-and-hers walk-in closets
- kitchen with Corian counters, pantry and tile floors
- appliances include compactor, cooktop, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- balcony, deck, gazebo, gutters, lighting, shed and terrace
- six-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 5 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'