WILTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 227 Nod Hill Road listed at $1.065 million is The Wilton Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,230 square feet of space
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.71 acres
- foyer opens to graceful arches leading to sun-filled living room with fireplace and banquet-size dining room
- custom mouldings abound
- eat-in-kitchen enhanced with stone counters, center island and high-end appliances
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, dryer, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- eating area has sliders to deck and private yard
- eat-in-kitchen opens to family room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and custom built-ins
- master bedroom includes full bath, hardwood floor and vaulted ceiling
- family room includes fireplace and hardwood floor
- hardwood floor in kitchen
- balcony/deck in living room
- deck, patio and porch
- thermopane windows
- two-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.