WILTON, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 82 Buckingham Ridge Road listed at $2,999,999 is The Wilton Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 7,656 square feet
- five bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- built on 2.07 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, all window treatments, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system and audio system
- appliances include cooktop, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- cabana, French doors, gazebo, grill, gutters and lighting
- generator, radiant heat, storm doors, storm windows, thermopane windows
- ultimate mancave with theatre, winecellar, party room with bar and beautiful woodwork plus large game room
- cul de sac
- attached three-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Wilton
- 2 Ridgefield Ranks As Connecticut's Safest Town, Fourth Safest In U.S.
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Danbury Fires Teacher Charged With Sex Assault Over Certification
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House