WILTON, Conn. -- Brian Clarke Jr. of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty has been recognized as the No. 1 producing agent in the Wilton office and fourth top producing agent companywide by units sold.
He has also received the Connecticut Magazine Five Star Realtor Award five times and the Westchester Magazine Five Star Realtor Award three times.
“With over 10 years of experience in real estate in Wilton and William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty, Brian has earned a reputation for building lasting relationships. This has resulted in a large network of trusting clients who appreciate his unparalleled market knowledge, determination, and enthusiasm,” said Kevin Hickey, Brokerage Manager for William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s Wilton Brokerage. “Exercising his incomparable work ethic, Brian has accomplished continued success as one of our Top Producing Agents for the past 10 years.”
"I am honored to be considered and highly regarded in the real estate industry. I look forward to sharing my love and enthusiastic approach to real estate with my new and returning clients,” said Clarke.
Clarke may be reached at William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s Wilton Brokerage at 203-246-4771 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years