WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors recently held its summer 2014 Clambake at Compo Beach in Westport.
Despite a brief period of heavy wind and rain, the sun came out along with a big rainbow. Members enjoyed mussels, clams, and lobsters all steamed and grilled on the beach.
The evening was sponsored by CTMLS, Fairfield County Bank, GFC-CMLS,Tiger Home & Building Inspections and Total Mortgage Services.
The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors serves members in Norwalk, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton