WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors recently held its summer 2014 Clambake at Compo Beach in Westport.
Despite a brief period of heavy wind and rain, the sun came out along with a big rainbow. Members enjoyed mussels, clams, and lobsters all steamed and grilled on the beach.
The evening was sponsored by CTMLS, Fairfield County Bank, GFC-CMLS,Tiger Home & Building Inspections and Total Mortgage Services.
The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors serves members in Norwalk, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford