WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors recently held its summer 2014 Clambake at Compo Beach in Westport.
Despite a brief period of heavy wind and rain, the sun came out along with a big rainbow. Members enjoyed mussels, clams, and lobsters all steamed and grilled on the beach.
The evening was sponsored by CTMLS, Fairfield County Bank, GFC-CMLS,Tiger Home & Building Inspections and Total Mortgage Services.
The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors serves members in Norwalk, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Wilton Sky