WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors recently held its summer 2014 Clambake at Compo Beach in Westport.
Despite a brief period of heavy wind and rain, the sun came out along with a big rainbow. Members enjoyed mussels, clams, and lobsters all steamed and grilled on the beach.
The evening was sponsored by CTMLS, Fairfield County Bank, GFC-CMLS,Tiger Home & Building Inspections and Total Mortgage Services.
The Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors serves members in Norwalk, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity