WESTPORT, Conn. – Northwestern Mutual, a life insurance and financial services company, will be relocating to 274 Riverside Ave. in Westport, Cushman & Wakefield announced.
The company leased 11,575 square feet of office space and will occupy the entire fourth floor of the Westport building.
“The building was an obvious choice for Northwestern Mutual, which had been located across the street at 285 Riverside Ave. for 10 years," said Adam Klimek, a director at Cushman & Wakefield who represented the landlord in the deal.
"274 Riverside Avenue offered them more prominent river views from a higher floor in a building that has been renovated to accommodate just this cachet of tenant.”
Colin Reilly, senior vice president of CBRE, represented the tenant, Lexham Properties, the tenant, in the real estate deal.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday