WESTPORT, Conn. – Northwestern Mutual, a life insurance and financial services company, will be relocating to 274 Riverside Ave. in Westport, Cushman & Wakefield announced.
The company leased 11,575 square feet of office space and will occupy the entire fourth floor of the Westport building.
“The building was an obvious choice for Northwestern Mutual, which had been located across the street at 285 Riverside Ave. for 10 years," said Adam Klimek, a director at Cushman & Wakefield who represented the landlord in the deal.
"274 Riverside Avenue offered them more prominent river views from a higher floor in a building that has been renovated to accommodate just this cachet of tenant.”
Colin Reilly, senior vice president of CBRE, represented the tenant, Lexham Properties, the tenant, in the real estate deal.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan