WILTON, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in Wilton from Oct. 5 to Oct. 11 as reported by the Wilton Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Caryl N. Ford sold 6 Cardinal Lane to Lisa Lorber Jones for $735,000.
▪ Marilyn and Theodore Bihuniak sold 182 Catalpa Road to Robert A. Crisafulli Jr. and Mary Holmes Norman for $710,000.
▪ Elpidio Villarreal and Anne Weisberg sold 25 Old Kingdom Road to James P. and Samantha Spielman for $609,000.
▪ Patrick and Tonya DeAngelis sold 200 Old Huckleberry Road to Ellen M. Kinahan for $525,000.
▪ George Quigley Amanda E.M. Donefer sold 38 Bob White Lane to Arek and Ela Rutkowski for $412,000.
▪ The estates of Russell DiFranco Jr. and Veronica DiFranco sold 4 Peaceable St., Redding (a portion in Wilton) to Vasilos Kontogiannis for $51,830.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title