WILTON, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in Wilton from Oct. 5 to Oct. 11 as reported by the Wilton Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Caryl N. Ford sold 6 Cardinal Lane to Lisa Lorber Jones for $735,000.
▪ Marilyn and Theodore Bihuniak sold 182 Catalpa Road to Robert A. Crisafulli Jr. and Mary Holmes Norman for $710,000.
▪ Elpidio Villarreal and Anne Weisberg sold 25 Old Kingdom Road to James P. and Samantha Spielman for $609,000.
▪ Patrick and Tonya DeAngelis sold 200 Old Huckleberry Road to Ellen M. Kinahan for $525,000.
▪ George Quigley Amanda E.M. Donefer sold 38 Bob White Lane to Arek and Ela Rutkowski for $412,000.
▪ The estates of Russell DiFranco Jr. and Veronica DiFranco sold 4 Peaceable St., Redding (a portion in Wilton) to Vasilos Kontogiannis for $51,830.
- 1 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 2 Wilton High School Ranked Seventh-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Wilton; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Wilton