WILTON, Conn. -- Real estate agent Ryan Cornell is one of two top producing agents in the Wilton office of Sotheby’s International Realty.
Sotheby’s announced that Cornell received the award and won the coveted the “Platinum Award” for outstanding performance. The network currently has nearly 14,000 sales associates located in 680 offices in 49 countries and territories worldwide, representatives said.
“Our clients benefit from Ryan’s unique and innovative marketing programs. They frequently receive multiple offers and are able to negotiate from a position of strength,” said Kevin Hickey, manager of the Wilton office.
“Ryan has embraced the selling strategy at the heart of the Sotheby’s brand’s 269-year-old heritage: finding that one person on the planet willing to pay the most to have something. Ryan’s expertise combined with the global reach of our brand means clients can be confident their home will sell for maximum market value.”
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed