WILTON, Conn. -- Real estate agent Ryan Cornell is one of two top producing agents in the Wilton office of Sotheby’s International Realty.
Sotheby’s announced that Cornell received the award and won the coveted the “Platinum Award” for outstanding performance. The network currently has nearly 14,000 sales associates located in 680 offices in 49 countries and territories worldwide, representatives said.
“Our clients benefit from Ryan’s unique and innovative marketing programs. They frequently receive multiple offers and are able to negotiate from a position of strength,” said Kevin Hickey, manager of the Wilton office.
“Ryan has embraced the selling strategy at the heart of the Sotheby’s brand’s 269-year-old heritage: finding that one person on the planet willing to pay the most to have something. Ryan’s expertise combined with the global reach of our brand means clients can be confident their home will sell for maximum market value.”
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton