WILTON, Conn. -- Real estate agent Ryan Cornell is one of two top producing agents in the Wilton office of Sotheby’s International Realty.
Sotheby’s announced that Cornell received the award and won the coveted the “Platinum Award” for outstanding performance. The network currently has nearly 14,000 sales associates located in 680 offices in 49 countries and territories worldwide, representatives said.
“Our clients benefit from Ryan’s unique and innovative marketing programs. They frequently receive multiple offers and are able to negotiate from a position of strength,” said Kevin Hickey, manager of the Wilton office.
“Ryan has embraced the selling strategy at the heart of the Sotheby’s brand’s 269-year-old heritage: finding that one person on the planet willing to pay the most to have something. Ryan’s expertise combined with the global reach of our brand means clients can be confident their home will sell for maximum market value.”
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters