FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Better Schools Bonanza, presented by The Daily Voice and sponsored by Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich, kicked off last week and the entries are already pouring in for a chance to win $1,000 for a Fairfield County public school.
Participating is fast and easy. You can enter once a day until Nov. 5 and a winning school will be randomly selected Nov. 12.
Visit the Better Schools Bonanza page for a chance to win $1,000 for your favorite school. As a bonus, the person who submits the winning school will win a $50 gift card.
To enter, you must be 18 or older, and the school you nominate must be a public school in Fairfield County, Conn. that serves any grade kindergarten through grade 12. See the official rules for details.
Click here to learn how to participate!
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton
- 2 Employees In Driver's Seat In Improving Economy, Says Wilton Search Firm
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Wilton For Saturday