WILTON, Conn. -- The Parent-Teacher Association from Miller-Driscoll School in Wilton is asking the town to retest the air quality in the school after a series of complaints from students and teachers, according to thehour.com.
The request for a new test comes on the heels of the state rejecting a November air quality test for failure to follow official procedures, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News