WILTON, Conn. -- The Parent-Teacher Association from Miller-Driscoll School in Wilton is asking the town to retest the air quality in the school after a series of complaints from students and teachers, according to thehour.com.
The request for a new test comes on the heels of the state rejecting a November air quality test for failure to follow official procedures, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts