WILTON, Conn. -- The Parent-Teacher Association from Miller-Driscoll School in Wilton is asking the town to retest the air quality in the school after a series of complaints from students and teachers, according to thehour.com.
The request for a new test comes on the heels of the state rejecting a November air quality test for failure to follow official procedures, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Police Department Promotes Woman To Detective In Historic First