WILTON, Conn. -- The Parent-Teacher Association from Miller-Driscoll School in Wilton is asking the town to retest the air quality in the school after a series of complaints from students and teachers, according to thehour.com.
The request for a new test comes on the heels of the state rejecting a November air quality test for failure to follow official procedures, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer